Web Link Validator: The Broken Links Doctor
Link Checker. The ability to check over one million links to local files as well as the links to external HTTP, HTTPS and FTP resources helps webmasters make and maintain websites that are perfectly usable.
Spell Checker. Not limited to machine-readable HTML language, Web Link Validator helps webmasters maintain literate content in human language. The built-in spell checker finds and corrects any spelling errors in English and over other 20 languages.
Server-based and Web-based Authentications. Web Link Validator works everywhere. Secure and password-protected pages, web-based authentication and proxy servers are absolutely not a problem.
HTML/CSV Reports. After performing the in-depth site analysis, Web Link Validator generates a perfectly legible report in HTML/CSV format. The powerful filters allow webmasters to concentrate on the particular areas of problems. Webmasters can have reports sent by email automatically if periodic checks are performed.
Easy to Use. Web Link Validator is a must-have site analysis suite for webmasters, site administrators and Web developers. While helping to maintain the quality of the websites, Web Link Validator enhances visitor experience and improves their confidence with a website, helping site owners earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
- Check over 1,000,000 local, HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP links;
- Verification engine with browser independent core;
- Built-in spell checker finds errors in English and over 20 other languages;
- Page rules to confirm the presence or absence of specific text, scripting, forms, etc.;
- Over 20 filters do discover additional problems such as slow-loading, small, new and old pages;
- Redirected link detection protects against improper substitutions;
- More than 20 per-site customizable verification settings;
- Check HTTPS, secured and password protected pages;
- Export to HTML, CSV, RTF and Microsoft Excel formats;
- Monitor changes of specified web pages and files;
- Web-based authentication support;
- Highly customizable orphan analysis;
- Automatic emailing of the reports;
- Command line support.