How to Re-check Some or All Links
After you have repaired the bad links or other problems found on your site, you can re-check the entire site or the specific links only.
0. Open a previously saved profile (use the Open () button).
To re-check the entire site:
1. Press the Start button ().
To re-check the specific links:
1. Select a filter (e.g. External links filter).
2. Press Select All. If required, select specific links using the Shift and Ctrl keys.
3. Press Copy button ().
4. Select View -> Link List to switch to link verification mode.
5. Press Select All and then Verify.